Monday, June 22, 2009

Opening Day

Hi Everyone, we are finally there, I think. Every time I think we have it all done something else pops up. But for now the shop is ready as ready can be for a Quilt Shop. We will open on June 29Th at 9:30am to 8pm on Monday's and 9:30am to 6pm Tuesday through Friday and Sat. 9:30 to 3pm. We have Lot's of great fabrics and more to come every month. I can't wait for all of you to see it. My wonderful husband John has done a great job and I could not of done it with out him. So tell all your friends and family to come next week and enjoy our new shop. We are working on Beginning quilting and Beginning sewing classes on Monday's morning and evenings. Purse classes, kids clothing, Embroidery club on July 21 evening 6pm to 8pm and Wed July 22 10am to 12pm, everyone that has an embroidery or wants to know more about embroidery is welcome, we will have supper for the evening crowd, $2.00 cover charge (just to cover the cost of the food) and Wed. morning the same. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again.
Have a Happy and safe summer.
Marietta & John

No comments:

Post a Comment